Postbird is a simple, easy to use PostgreSQL client. It is available for Windows, Mac and also Linux. If you are looking for a nice and simple PostgreSQL client, install Postbird. I am running Ubuntu 19.10 and Postbird supports this Linux distribution very well. There are several ways to install Postbird on Ubuntu 19.10. The easiest way is using snap.
As you might know, Ubuntu 19.04 and later comes with snapd installed by default. There are many software available in the snap repository. To install Postbird, simply use the following command.
sudo snap install postbird
In few moments, postbird should be ready.
- Support local and remote PostgreSQL Server
- Nice and simple user interface
- Multiple database connections support
- Table and Database management feature
- Support Heroku PostgreSQL database
For more information please visit Postbird official website.